We are the one of India's leading organization dedicated to providing quality manpower to our clients with highest standards of professionalism.
We find out the real talent and place them to the positions to the companies they are suitable for. We are vigilant placement consultancy aiming to fulfill individuals' employment needs.
Our Motto is to serve the growing Human Resource needs of organizations to increase productivity and to achieve goals and make them competitive in the corporate world.
We follow proper Recruitment & Placements Procedures to shortlist the right & productive candidates for our clients.
We are having a rich experience of 6 years and we had delivered our successful services to our client in these industries/field.
· Top Management. A.M, ASM, Directors, Asst. Directors, Managers Etc.
· Administrative & HR.
· BPO/Call Centres, sales, customer services, CRM, Backend, Data entry operator, CSA etc.
· Technical VIZ Telecom, Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Info tech etc.
· Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Field, Sales Coordinator Back Office etc.
· All corporate professional, Accountant, CA, CS, EA, HR and administration, MIS, Front Desk VIZ Reception, Office Assistance etc.
· All creative profiles, Graphic, Web, UI/UX, Civil designer.
If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
We are looking for a PHP Developer to work within our Delhi office. You'll be responsible for building different software and sites for our external clients and several in house products and services. This person will be closely working with co-founders of the company.
We are looking for a Responsible Chief Operating Officer who could work closely with the Director of the Organisation and could facilitate the operations of the Projects Smoothly. This is an office based Job However, The Ideal Candidate need to be open for Site Visiting’s in Pan India when required.
· B.E/B.TECH (Civil)
Roles & Responsibilities:-
· The Candidate needs to Co-ordinate and Facilitate the working of the Projects from Mid to Top level.
· Need to Facilitate the Proper communication regarding the projects carried out.
· Need to Look after Timely billings made to the clients.
· Push the team to work well, timely and in a proper process.
· The person requires could handle a Team of 50-60 Manpower.
· Timely Instruct Team on the Projects.
· Take Review meetings of the Team on weekly, Monthly basis.
· Need to Check status of all Reimbursement, quotations and Tenders Etc. and make them clear through accounts Department on Time.
· Give Timely Approvals on the Matters like, Tenders and Project working.
· Need to monitor all the sites working.
· Need to Travel Pan India when required.
· Attend client Meetings, sites visits (Online /offline).
· Need to control over various projects.
· 10-12 years’ Experience in Interior Fit-OUT
· Should have Exposure in Team Handling.
We are looking for an experienced professional who can manages and accelerate growth of Key assigned customer business . Primary responsibility of this role will be to manage day to day operations efficiently, grow business from existing customers and gaining traction among the shippers to drive overall top line with profitability. Will be reporting to National Vertical Head role and work with team to deliver best customer servicing.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers.
Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
We are looking for a resilient, emphatic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business development executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship.
To be successful as a business development executive, you should attend networking events with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele. Ultimately, an outstanding business development executive will keep a close eye on clients' feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
PURPOSE Staff Shop is looking for a friendly and driven individual to source, recruit and interview applicants with quick, clear and friendly communication. The Freelance Recruiter would be expected to assist on projects by supporting the recruitment process if and when necessary. If you are the right person, you will be joining a fierce competitor in the Staffing & Essential Resources space, who is passionate about freeing up time, showcasing the value in people, and providing growth opportunities for everyone involved.
PRIMARY CONTRIBUTION The Recruiter ensures that every order that Staff Shop receives is filled, leaving no opportunity unattended and no money left sitting on the table.
● Maintain a consistent inflow of candidates across different industries and geographical areas
● Present qualified candidates in the Staff Shop format in a timely manner in response to open requisitions
● Manage day-to-day client and candidate communication (in person, phone, email, and other), ensuring timely response rates to all stakeholders to ensure satisfaction
● Conduct quality calls and check ins to assess needs on site, replace and react if needed
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT (20%)
● Demonstrate and speak to Company Mission, Vision and Values, demonstrating company culture to other employees, clients and temporary staff as appropriate. Act as an ambassador for Staff Shop using language as directed by Upper Management
● Ensure timely collection and filing of signed documents from clients and candidates, supporting the process of hiring and onboarding in accordance with all ESA and MOL standards
● Create and send communications as directed, using and creating templates where necessary, to support the constant flow of communication with all stakeholders
● Support calendaring and and administration for interviews, assessments and offers,, taking a detail-oriented approach to tasks as directed
• Post-secondary education or a combination of related education and experience
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills are required
• 1 - 3 years’ experience full cycle recruiting with 2 years’ experience in hospitality & events • Must be flexible on hours of availability going above and beyond regular office hours for client requirements and servicing (dependent on Client)
• A proven track record of delivering results and following through on objectives
• Previous experience utilizing recruiting resources such as job site aggregators, ATS and job distribution tools
• Proficient in electronic and traditional prospecting and networking skills; ability to proactively and continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
• MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Proven project management (managing and prioritizing multiple searches and projects) and client relationships skills
Accountability - Responds to job-related commitments by meeting deadlines and being reliable; reviews and assumes additional responsibilities.
Adaptability - Adapts and responds to changing conditions, priorities, technologies, and requirements. Recognizes new information and ideas with a willingness to alter opinions and behaviours. Applies versatility, reasoning, and innovativeness in the face of change. Able to collaborate comfortably in a variety of situations and with diverse individuals.
Communication - Ensures that communication efforts meet the needs of various groups and is properly understood.
Decision Making - Makes concrete, well-informed, and thought-out decisions that support the overall organization. Has the ability to make quick, effective decisions, even when data and details are limited. When making unfavorable decisions that might have negative consequences, examines the impacts and potential implications to ensure that decision is valid for the situation.
Networking and Relationship Building - Effectively builds constructive, friendly, professional relationships and networks of key contacts with people and colleagues; maintains partnerships that can provide information, assistance, and support.
Planning and Organizing - Adapts priorities and responsibilities in response to changing needs. Problem Solving - Responds to issues by offering solutions that fall within the positional responsibilities, involves others as required.
Results & Service Orientation - Operates with high attention to detail regarding performance goals; works on a continuous basis to meet or exceed client and organizational needs.
Teamwork - Works cooperatively and effectively with others to reach a common goal. Participates in group activities, fostering a team environment.
Physical: Stationary Position (70 - 80%), Move / traverse (20 - 40%),
Operate a computer / phone (90%)
Environment: Work remotely, indoor, moderate noise levels
We love our candidates /clients so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
Badarpur, New Delhi, Delhi, India
10:00 am – 09:00 pm